2) Light truck tires usually refer to the tires for heavy trucks with a rim diameter of or below 16 inches and a wide section of or above 9 inches. Such tires are mainly used on highway at a driving speed generally up to 80 100 km/h.
1) Passenger car tires indicate the tires that are mounted on the passenger cars, which are mainly used for high speed driving on road surfaces in good conditions with a maximum speed up to 200 km/hour or faster, requiring driving comfort, low noise, outstanding handling and stability. Most tires adopt the radial structure. As required by different driving speeds, the tires are divided into different series. Commonly seen in related standards and manuals are 95 and 88 Series bias tires and 80, 75, 70 and 65 Series radial tires.
China tire manufacturing industry
Report format: PDF
Data sources: Governmental statistics organizations, market research (monitoring) centers, industry associations and institutions, import and export statistics organizations, and others.
7) Industrial vehicle tires refer to pneumatic tires, semi solid tires and solid tires for industrial vehicles. It can be divided into battery car tires, truck tires and flatbed car tires.
the industry data, in depth analysis and detailed insight into the tire manufacturing industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
The report provides the whole set of Omega Constellation Steel And Gold
Knowledge is power. If you want to invest in, import into/from, partner with, or compete against any of the companies in this field, then China tire manufacturing industry, 2014 is required reading.
elastic rubber product rolling on the ground and fitted to various vehicles or machineries. It is generally mounted on a metal rim to support the vehicle body, buffer the Omega Seamaster 2017 external impact and ensure the vehicle contact with the ground and its driving performance. The tire is usually used in complex and harsh conditions and required to sustain various distortion, load, force and high/low temperature effects during driving. Therefore, it must have relatively high bearing, traction and buffer performance. At the same time, it also needs to have high abrasion performance and flexing resistance and low rolling resistance and heat generation. Tire and Rim Manual, the European Tire and Rim Standards, the Japan Tire Standards and related international standards categorize tires by their purposes as follows:
11) Power car tires indicate the pneumatic tires for bicycles, tricycles and carts.
6) Agricultural and forestry machinery tires agricultural tires are usually mounted on tractors, combine harvesters and agricultural machine vehicles. Forestry machinery tires are mounted on forestry tractors and forestry machinery, for forestry harvesting, skidding, scraping and mining works. Characteristics of the two types of tires include: low driving speed and stringent use conditions. If used on vehicles that drive on rural roads in poor conditions, hard stub fields or gravel mountain roads, eve roads without surfaces, the tires may be cut open or slashed. Another feature of the tires is intermittent working with short mileage, which requires the tires to be highly flex crack resistant and aging resistant. Most of the tires are using the bias structure but some are using the radial structure.
4) Off the road tires OTR tires are mounted on specialized engineering mechanical vehicles, such as loaders, bulldozers, excavators, land leveling machines, rollers, land conditioners, rock work machines, etc. Omega Seamaster James Bond 50th Anniversary
9) Aircraft tires indicate pneumatic tires for aviation aircraft.
There are 140 figures and tables in the report.
5) Cross country vehicle tires cross country vehicles usually driven use for wheel drive. Tires for cross country vehicles are suitable for driving in poor road conditions, such as desert, muddy road, soft soil or other roads without surfaces and require great passage performance. Cross country vehicles usually sue tires with a lower pressure and sometimes pressure regulating tires, which can adjust the tire pressure in accordance with the road conditions. In order to improve cross country passage performance, such tires generally increase the contact area and reduce ground pressure by widening the tire and the rim section width and reducing the rim diameter. The tires have both bias and radial structure.
The tire is a circle shaped, Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Lmpo Noob V4
8) Motorcycle tires refer to tires used on the motorcycles. This type of tires includes tires for motorcycles, mopeds and motorcycles with small wheel diameter.
Such tires are suitable for a low driving speed and have stringent requirements for road conditions and load performance. This type of tires mainly adopts the bias structure. However, but French Michelin also uses the radial structure on its products. It also can be divided into standard and wide base tires by tire section width.
12) Electric car tires indicate the tires for electric bikes.
10) Special vehicle tires refer to tires used on artillery carriages, tanks, armored vehicles, desert vehicles and anti riot vehicles.
3) Truck and bus tires usually refer to the tires for heavy trucks, dump trucks and various specialized vehicles and trailers with a rim diameter between 18 and 24 inches and a section width of 7 inches. Such tires are suitable for complex driving road surfaces, including asphalt roads in good conditions, gravel, dirt, muddy roads, snow and ice roads in poor conditions and even roads without surfaces, at a driving speed not faster than 80 km/h.
Omega Constellation Ladies Price
Omega Constellation Limited Edition
Nike Hoodie Men Black
Omega Seamaster 300 Rose Gold
Nike Jackets For Men Black
Omega Silver Snoopy Award
Omega Seamaster 300 Movement
Omega Seamaster Professional 300m Quartz
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Co Axial Escapement 150m 500ft
Omega Speedmaster Moonphase
Nike Jacket Black And Blue
Omega Speedmaster Nato Strap
Nike Dri Fit Hoodie
Nike Jacket Red
Omega Seamaster Vs Planet Ocean